In preparation for his Synod meeting with Bishops this week, Pope Francis met with an international group of young people on 19 March, to discern their concerns and offer his wisdom and direction as they grow in faith.
Amongst the questions posed, were the following:
- How can young people help victims of Human Trafficking?
- Where should a young person look for guidance in making life choices?
- How can we teach young people to be open to their neighbour and to the transcendent?
- How can we respond to the complexities of present-day culture, with things such as tattoos?
- How can young women Religious balance the dominant culture in society and the spiritual life in accomplishing their mission?
More at: https://www.indcatholicnews.com/news/34552
Adapted from Independent Catholic News, by Anne Kelleher, RENATE Communications.